I had a dream about you again.
We were on a beach, swinging on a swing set as a distant storm was rolling in from the ocean. I let go at the top of a swing and flew through the air, landing on the ground much harder than I had expected. As I laid there on the sand we laughed at how foolish I was, and how I was probably too old to be doing that sort of thing. Then, mindless of the approaching storm and the increasingly agitated ocean, we talked about our childhood dreams. You sat there on your swing, dangling your legs in front of you and kicking a hole in the sand, and you were beautiful.
I wish I knew who you were.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteDreams are so wonderful...
ReplyDeleteI hate when I dream about dudes I haven't met yet. It's like, "Is this A SIGN?" or "is my brain just so totally exhausted by the boys I do know that it's gotta invent new ones?"
ReplyDeleteHey, I am making my blog invitation only and would like to add you. Please send me your email address for this to maggsworld@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteso very fond of your writing am i
ReplyDeleteit makes you all the more lovely
x