I give her a kiss. One long kiss, and then I stop.
She wants more.
I press her back against the wall, and my hands go to the buttons on her shirt. I undo two buttons, and then I wait. She stares into my eyes, daring me to continue. Daring me, and begging me at the same time.
I undo another.
She begins to speak, but I quickly silence her with my lips.
And then I undo another.
You have captured the moments that lead on to another world: that of stars, ecstasy, desire and pleasure. This is enough.
ReplyDeleteJoy always,
Susan
A tasteful tease, you know just when to stop (in both poetry and life).
ReplyDeleteThanks also for commenting on Pelagic Prosody!
Nicely written, nicely executed!
ReplyDeleteI especially liked the title of this piece. And you stopped in just the right place. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteNevine
;)
ReplyDeleteAww beautiful! I love it!
ReplyDeleteummm...yip...that'll happen... :) leaves a sense of longing, yearning- fabulous!
ReplyDeletesheer ecstacy! why did u have to stop?
ReplyDeletevery bold and beautiful!
and thanks for that comment on my blog!